HMRC have advised that some letters for “VAT Notice of Assessment of Tax” recently sent to Making Tax Digital customers were issued in error.
If the business has already submitted the VAT return in question and paid the tax due/received its repayment, they can ignore this letter.
MTDfVAT customers can check their obligation status in MTDfVAT, or check using HMRC Online Services.
Making Tax Digital customers can check here for service and availability updates from HMRC.
MTDfVAT is a VAT filing solution that provides an easy to use and secure system to submit your VAT Returns in compliance with Making Tax Digital.
MTDfVAT is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) product with outstanding features and benefits that won’t break the bank.
- Companies and Individuals (either Self-Employed or Sole Traders) can validate and submit their VAT data in an MTD compliant format to HMRC
- Easy to set up and use. Simply buy your subscription, login to your online account, and start submitting your MTD for VAT Returns
- Works with all major accounting software and Microsoft Excel
- Supports single company and group VAT registration submissions
- MTDfVAT is hosted on our secure, UK-based cloud servers using HTTPS encryption
- Access the service any time, any day of the year
Ready to sign up? Choose your product version here.
If you have any questions you can reach our friendly team at email@example.com